COMBANTRIN -1 Tablets treat threadworm in a single dose – one tablet, once only.#
COMBANTRIN®-1 Tablets are:
- A simple one-tablet treatment from the COMBANTRIN® name you know and trust
- Pleasant tasting orange-flavoured tablets that can be chewed or swallowed with fluid
How do COMBANTRIN® -1 Tablets work?
- Mebendazole is active ingredient in COMBANTRIN®-1 tablets
- Mebendazole kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose.#
- The worm eventually loses its energy over the following days, and dies within the intestines
- It can be passed out of the body in a bowel movement
Combantrin -1 Tablets may be taken with or without food. The tablet may be chewed or swallowed whole with fluids.
All it takes is one tablet, once only for each member of your family, regardless of body weight.#
As threadworm is highly contagious, it is important to treat ALL the family, including mum and dad.
#Human worming products will treat only adult worms present in the intestine at the time of taking the medication. They will not treat the eggs or immature worms and will not protect you or your children from contracting threadworm if you are exposed to them again. So it's advisable to check roughly 2-4 weeks after the initial dose to ensure a second dose is not required if symptoms persist/reinfestation occurs.
COMBANTRIN®-1 Tablets are available in a 2 or 6 pack.
Active ingredient :Mebendazole 100mgAlso contains :Saccharin SodiumFree of :Gluten, lactose, sucrose and artificial flavours
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if:
- Blister foil is broken
- You are under 2 years of age
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Are pregnant
Side effects are unusual, however some people may experience abdominal pain and diarrhoea. This is usually short term and no treatment is required.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health care professional.
Where to buy
COMBANTRIN® is available in-store and online in many leading pharmacies.